4o's writing never ceases to amaze me, it's so beautiful 😭.

By DynamicForge · · 8 replies

I can't help but read my olds chats with 4o time to time, and dang... I miss it so much. The vibe, the creativity, the freedom of writing and how 4o just knew how to talk- I want it back.

Editing your thread.
Reply
Add images Up to 2 images, 3MB each.
0/2
You must be signed in to reply.
Replies

FluxStream

4o wrote so damn well. I have so many new ideas I want to write with it…I hope one day I’ll be able to do that again.

SolarForge

It’s on Venice!

StaticHelix

It had such a great sense of humour and intuitively seemed to understand any garbled thing you said to it, such a shame

ApexPulse

Ha ha yeah I miss 4o’s creativity and complete hilarious unhingedness too! 😭💖

Related discussions

Popular in this category