What AI tools are actually worth using for UI/UX design in 2026?

By mickey_a1 · · 2 replies

I’m curious what people here are actually using AI for in real design work (not just “generate a logo” stuff).

Editing your thread.
Reply
Add images Up to 2 images, 3MB each.
0/2
You must be signed in to reply.
Replies

Dragonball

Probably Figma AI first, then Framer AI, then Uizard.Figma AI looks most useful for real product design work because it helps with editable early drafts and faster iteration inside Figma itself. Framer AI is good if you do a lot of landing pages or web UI. Uizard is solid for quick mockups and early concepts.So basically: Figma for real workflow, Framer for fast web ideas, Uizard for quick concepting.

Deen_jay

I’m more on the automation side (Make + reliability), so for UI/UX I mostly use AI for the boring but high-impact parts: UX copy and all the “states” work (empty states, error messages, onboarding), plus edge cases and flow checklists. ChatGPT is great for that.For actual screens, Figma AI is okay for quick variants and speeding up early drafts, but I still do the real layout work manually.Biggest win for me is using AI to turn a rough feature idea into clear user stories, simple acceptance criteria, and a basic state list (loading / success / error) so the UI doesn’t break in weird scenarios.Curious what others are using that genuinely saves time without producing generic designs.

Related discussions

Popular in this category