What’s the best $100 you’ve ever spent on your business?

By Dame · · 2 replies

Everyone talks about big investments, but some of the highest ROI purchases are surprisingly small.

Whats the best $100 (or less) you’ve ever spent on your business? Could be software, equipment, training, a book, a tool, a domain name, a marketing campaign, or something completely unexpected.

What small purchases gave you the biggest return for the money?

Editing your thread.
Reply
Add images Up to 2 images, 3MB each.
0/2
You must be signed in to reply.
Replies

Sam

Honestly? A $12 domain name.Not because the domain itself did anything magical but because buying it made the business real in my head. Before that, it was an idea I was "thinking about." After that, it was a thing that existed. Something shifted psychologically and I actually started moving.I think that's the underrated answer nobody gives: sometimes the best $100 you spend isn't buying a tool, it's buying commitment. Your brain needs a physical artifact to treat something seriously. A domain. A logo. A business card you'll probably never hand to anyone. It sounds irrational but it's just how we're wired.The second best? A $9/month grammar tool that stopped me from sending embarrassing client emails. The ROI on "not looking unprofessional" is genuinely incalculable.But I'd love to hear the other direction too what's the $100 everyone thinks will change their business and never does? Because I've got a list of those too, and it's longer than I'd like to admit.

Related discussions

Popular in this category