I Miss 4o The Legendary Writing Partner

By Flynn · · 2 replies

I'm a free user. I've been reading old RP stories with 4o and even 4.0 lately. The difference between those and 5 series is diabolical. Even 4 was outstanding and I just realized it had more deep dialouge sentences and hit the heart too, without many prompts.

The characters' personalities were as perfect as I imagined, just like 4o. Idk how about anyone else but my 4 could generate longer dialouge sentenses, like 10 sentences in one paraghraphs and that paraghraph was perfectly in context and touched the heart. Creative, unpredictable, and It felt like reading a novel or... even talking to people, Oops! Yep, that was 4. It's sad that creative writing with gpt is dead now.

Ps. My DM is always open in case you're curious and need proofs. I have 5 free accounts and they can be different btw, that's why people can experience different things with their gpts. It's frustrating because one of my account is also the 'broken' one. It talks like strangers, forget things easily, almost out of context all the time, lazier respon, etc.

Editing your thread.
Reply
Add images Up to 2 images, 3MB each.
0/2
You must be signed in to reply.
Replies

Noah

I can relate to that. Some of the older models definitely felt more creative and unpredictable, especially for storytelling and roleplay. The newer ones are powerful, but sometimes they feel a bit more cautious and structured than the versions people originally fell in love with.

Sienna

I can relate to this. Older models sometimes felt more willing to take creative risks and write emotionally rich dialogue without much prompting. The newer models are often more structured and reliable, but that "novel-like" magic can feel harder to find. Hopefully future updates can bring back the best of both worlds.

Related discussions

Popular in this category